Children and COVID-19
Role Model Parenting Curriculum is a user-friendly, easily accessible, research-based curriculum that strongly support family engagement.
Strengthening Families for Success
How does it work?
This curriculum is a contractual agreement between parents and their children which is expressed verbally and physically prior to training.
What We Do
Incredibly Sophisticated and Technology Wise
- Strengthens the family’s subsystem
- Creates an environment that fosters appropriate developmental skills children can effectively employ both at home and school
- Encourages the family to become more of an open system that adapts, changes, reorganizes, and develops as a result of new information and/or services from external resources (i.e., teacher, family service worker, etc.)
RMC Meeting Parents NEEDS
- RMC meets 1302.51(b) of the Head Start Program Performance Standards, which requires grantees to offer opportunities for parents to participate in a research-based parent curriculum.
- RMC also enables programs to meet the goals of the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and the PFCE Framework.
BENEFITS OF RMC
- Made to order
- This curriculum was written by Sheryl Brown and Kim Rainey specifically for the 2016 mandate.
- Weyling White, our accounts manager, has 19 years experience as a family service manager.
- Shawn Brown’s music and entertainment offerings complete the package.
- Our team has over 65 years of Head Start experience.